✔ If you're new to QuickBooks, you may not know where to find the Sales Tax item. Here's a quick guide on how to locate it.
1. Open QuickBooks and go to the Lists menu.
2. Click on Item List.
3. Scroll down until you find the Sales Tax item. It will be listed under Other Charges & Credits.
4. Double-click on the Sales Tax item to open it.
5. From here, you can adjust the rate or add a new tax code if needed.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for any other items that need to be updated.
7. Once you're finished, click "OK" to save your changes and close the window.