✔ It's a good idea to print out a check register in QuickBooks from time to time. This will help you keep track of your spending and make sure that all of your transactions are accounted for. Here's how to print a check register in QuickBooks:
1. Go to the Reports menu and choose Check Detail.
2. Select the account that you want to print the check register for.
3. Choose the date range that you want to include in the report.
5. Click Print and then select the printer that you want to use.
6. Click OK to print the report.