Sure, I can help you with that. Here are the steps on how to undo a reconciliation in QuickBooks Online:
1. Go to the Accounting menu and select Reconcile.
2. In the Reconcile Account window, select the account that you want to undo the reconciliation for.
3. Click the View Report button.
4. In the Reconciliation Report window, click the Undo Reconciliation button.
5. In the Undo Reconciliation window, click the Yes button to confirm.
Note: When you undo a reconciliation, all of the changes that you made during the reconciliation will be undone. This includes any changes that you made to the account balance, reconciled transactions, and cleared transactions.
You can only undo a reconciliation if it has not been closed.
If you have already printed or exported the reconciliation report, you will not be able to undo the reconciliation.
If you have already made any changes to the account balance or reconciled transactions since the reconciliation was completed, you will need to undo those changes before you can undo the reconciliation.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have other questions or requests.